News and events
ELICA AT THE ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL DESIGN AWARDS
30 August 2016
A handful of designers, thinkers and entrepreneurs created the International Design Awards (IDA) in 2007 as a response to the lack of recognition and celebration for smart and sustainable multidisciplinary design. The International Design Awards (IDA) exists to recognize, celebrate and promote legendary design visionaries and to uncover emerging talent in Architecture, Interior, Product, Graphic, and Fashion Design. IDA aspires to draw attention to the iconoclasm of design world wide, conceptualizing and producing great work.
IDA honorary juries examined over 1000 entries submitted by architects and designers of interiors, fashion, products, and graphics from 52 countries throughout the world. After final decisions had been made, the jury rewarded the best professional and emerging designers for their achievements in terms of design, creativity, usability and innovation. Judging was a rigorous process, with winners receiving publication of their work in the International Design Awards Book of Designs.
Elica wins following prestigious IDA Awards 2015:
- Third Prize in Illumination Competition for the SUMMILUX Project
- Third Prize in Home Interior Products Competition for the SUMMILUX Project
- Honorable Mention in Designer Lighting Competition for the SUMMILUX Project
- Second Prize in Home Interior Products Competition for the CONCETTO SPAZIALE Project
- First Prize in Home Interior Products Competition for the BIO Project
- First Prize in Home Interior Products Competition for the INTERSTELLAR Project
- Second Prize in Illumination Competition for the INTERSTELLAR Project